Saturday, September 1, 2012

DIY Soap Bottle

Okay, so I love the Dial hand soap and I love the container the soap comes in. Problem is, they are not very pretty to look at. I decided to go ahead and try and spruce it up some. (since I just refill it anyway) You will need a few things: The soap bottle, Scrapbooking paper, scissors, mod podge and a pen.
I laid the bottle down on the paper and traced the bottle. (just to get the shape) Then I cut it out a little smaller, but big enough to cover the old Dial sticker. After that I just mod podged it onto the soap bottle and then put a coat of mod podge over it to seal it. (this will keep the water from getting in it and ruining it. Anyway, it came out SUPER cute, but I will let you judge that for yourself :) It is a super easy and cheap way to spruce up a little bit!
My husband even noticed it and asked where I got it. He was stoked when he found out I made it with stuff laying around the house ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment