Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Simple & delicious dinner

So I have had a can of biscuits and some ground beef that had to be used today. I had no idea what to make with it and decided to ponder while my husband cooked the ground beef. I was going to make enchiladas, but we JUST had them on Monday. So I decided on what I am calling, burger bombs. :) What you need: -1 lb ground beef (really half a pound would be enough) -4 slices of american cheese -1 can of 8 Biscuits (I used Pillsbury homestyle) -1 cookie sheet (next time I will be adding bacon, tomatoes and a few other veggies)
First you are going to brown your ground beef, unless you are me and then just have your husband do it! :) After it is fully cooked you are going to flatten out all the biscuits, place half of one slice of cheese in the middle and spoon on two- three spoonfuls of the ground beef, like shown below.
After everything is in them, fold all the sides up and pinch them together like this...
Then flip it over so the seam is on the bottom, like so...
Put them in the oven to bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with beans, chips, fries or whatever else your little hear desires! We just ate them on their own. Your finished product will look something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment