Saturday, September 1, 2012

Time flies when you are having... fun?

Okay, okay. I know I have not blogged anything in FOREVER. We have had a busy past 6 months or so! First thing first. We welcomed another BEAUTIFUL baby boy into our family! Our "little bear" came about 4 weeks early and spent some time in the ICU. You would never know looking at him now that he EVER spent any extra time in the hospital. He has been such a blessing to us all. We thought that our 2 year old would have some trouble adjusting but well... Look and see for yourself...
He is smitten with his baby bear. He always wants to hold him and talk to him. It is seriously the sweetest thing I have ever seen. As for our oldest, he loves little bear as well, but this is not new to him, he has done it all once before. Now that I have had the baby and things are getting back to normal around here, I will have more time to blog again... Maybe. I will be posting a few new things tonight... and they are EXCITING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment